If you are turning 65 or over and you are losing your group coverage, then you are eligible for Medicare Supplemental Coverage. Medicare Supplemental coverage offers you . . .
- Immediate coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Coverage that is guaranteed with no health questions asked
- Premiums that are affordable
- The freedom to choose your doctors and hospitals
- No copays for outpatient and inpatient hospitalization
- Supplemental Coverage also covers yearly physicals, preventative care, office calls, specialist visits and vision coverage, depending on which plan you choose